Information in accordance with Section 5 TMG
sales- and management-training GmbH
Traunsteiner Straße 21
83358 Seebruck am Chiemsee
Phone: 08667 – 7177
Fax: 08667 – 1307
Represented by: Ulrich zur Strassen (Managing director), Hermann Stieglbauer (Managing director)
Register entry: HRB 8399 Traunstein
VAT indentification number in accorance with Section 27 a of the German VAT actDE158346044
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilising, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of deutsche training sales- and management-training GmbH. Individual reproductions of a work are only allowed for private use. The materials from these pages are copyrighted and any unauthorised use may violate copyright laws.
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, the deutsche training sales- and management-training GmbH cannot guarantee the contents’ accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this matter, please note that we are not obliged to monitor the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
All customer and address data entered on this website are owned by deutsche training sales- and management-training GmbH. Without prior consent by the customer they will not shared with third parties or published.
Accountability for links:
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of deutsche training sales- and management-training GmbH
A contract is deemed awarded upon receipt of a written confirmation by the client or if there is no communication to the contrary to written confirmation by deutsche training within 14 days of the mailing date (postmark).
- Cancellation of seminar activities: Once a contract has been awarded, deutsche training commits personnel and other resources to the agreed-upon dates which then cannot be scheduled or deployed for other customer contracts. In the event of a cancellation of confirmed seminar dates on the part of the client, deutsche training therefore reserves the right to charge the following fees:
- – up to one month prior to the execution date: 100% of the respective contract amount
- – up to two months prior to the execution date: 75% of the respective contract amount
- – up to three months prior to the execution date: 50% of the respective contract amount
A cancellation must be received by fax or business letter. If a seminar must be postponed by request of the client, but an alternative date in close proximity to the original date (generally within the same calendar month) can be agreed upon by both parties, no cancellation fees apply.
- Size of group: In order to conduct an effective and efficient seminar, the number of participants is generally limited to 12 persons. In exceptional cases where the number of participants must be increased, exceeding the normal limit of participants must be agreed upon prior to the execution of activities and must also be incorporated into the contract with regard to additional modulations in terms of cost.
- In order to prepare for the seminar, deutsche training requires the following information approx. two weeks prior to the start of the seminar:
- ✔ Venue / hotel the seminar will be held (hotel of your choice)
- ✔ List of participants