Name and contact of the data controller
Person in charge:
sales- and management-training GmbH (hereinafter: deutsche training),
Traunsteiner Straße 21,
83358 Seebruck am Chiemsee,
Phone: 08667 – 7177
Fax: 08667 – 1307
Collection and storage of personal data and the type and purpose of its use
a) When you visit the site
When you visit our website www.deutsche-training.de, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- browser and operating system.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes
- guarantee of a smooth connection setup of the website,
- guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Further storage is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
b) On registration of our newsletter
Users are offered the opportunity to subscribe to a newsletter on our website. If you have consented according to art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO, we use your e-mail address to regularly send our newsletter to you. To receive of the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide a valid e-mail address. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time to email@example.com by email. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the person concerned has exclusively given for the newsletter dispatch, can be revoked at any time. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. The user’s e-mail address will, therefore, be stored as long as the subscription to the newsletter is active.
c) booking request for our seminars and workshops
Our website contains the possibility of a booking request by the user. Which personal data is collected when booking a seminar or workshop is determined by the input mask used for this purpose. The data provided with the booking request will only be used to process the booking, the preparation, and performance of the respective seminar or workshop. In particular, personal data will not be passed on to third parties. The consent to the storage of personal data, which the person concerned has given for the booking request, can be revoked at any time. The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its collection. This is the case for the personal data from the entry mask of the booking request and those sent by e-mail, if it can be inferred from the circumstances that you would like to withdraw the request or after the seminar or workshop has been held or the follow-up that has been carried out and concluded. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 DSGVO Abs. 1 b. Data collected in the booking request is stored until the booking is completed. Further storage is possible.
Forwarding of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those described below. We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You have given your consent according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a DSGVO expressively,
- the disclosure in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 f DSGVO is required for the assertion, performance or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overwhelming worthy interest of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- for in the event that for has a legal obligation to pass on information pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO and – this is legally permissible and – according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you is required.
you have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can access the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed to, the existence of a right of rectification, cancellation, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of their data, if these were not collected by us, and require the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
- to request the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO immediately;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the purposes of performing freedom of expression and information, executing a legal obligation, reasons in the public interest or for the assertion, performing or defense of legal claims;
- in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to have it deleted and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, performing or defend legal claims or you have filed an objection against the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible;
- in accordance with art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given at any time. As a result, the processing of data based on this consent, for the future no longer to process and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact therefore at the supervisory authority of your place of residence or workplace or our office.
Right to object
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided prior reasons, which arises from your particular situation or the objection against direct mail is directed. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to info (at) deutsche-training.de.
We use the widespread SSL (Secure Socket Layer) procedure in conjunction with the highest SSL (Secure Socket Layer) for each case the website is visited. This will be displayed by a supported browser. Usually, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted, by the lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
This website uses the web analytics service Matomo (formerly Piwik) to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 f DSGVO.
For this evaluation, cookies are stored on your computer. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible through the settings in your browser.
This website uses Matomo as WordRress extension. Information of the third party provider on data protection can be found at https://matomo.org/privacy/
We anonymize the last two bytes of your IP address when you visit the website. The data and logs collected by Matomo Analytics that are older than 180 days are automatically deleted.
You can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Deutsche Training and the processing of this data by Deutsche Training by downloading and installing the following opt-out cookie. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across multiple devices, you must opt-out on all systems in use. Click here to set the opt-out cookie: [matomo_opt_out font_family=Lelo]